1. Lucky High Low is an optional side wager for standard blackjack games played with 2 or 6 standard 52-card decks.
2. To begin, a player must make a regular blackjack wager meeting the table minimum before they qualify to make a Lucky High Low wager.
3. The player's Lucky High Low wager is played by combining the player's first two cards and the dealer's up card.
4. Lucky High Low wagers are decided and acted upon independently of any blackjack decisions (Dealer's potential for a blackjack will not affect the Lucky High Low outcome).
5. A player may only place a Lucky High Low wager on their own hand.
6. A player may place a Lucky High Low wager on each of the hands they are personally playing.
7. A Lucky High Low wager wins if the total sum of player's first two cards and the dealer's up card equals 3, 4, 5, 27, 28, 29, or 30. Aces are counted as 1 or 11, whichever gives the player the best hand.
8. A Lucky High Low wager loses if the total sum of the player's first two cards and the dealer's up card equals any other amount.
9. Winning Lucky High Low wagers will be paid according to the Pay Table.